Thursday, April 8, 2010

My new website

I always have been thankful to the internet marketing industry for all my growth and achievements (even though they are not great) . It is this web marketing industry that gave me the exposure to so many businesses and set a platform for me to understand the way businesses operate.

Whats up with that? I always believe in giving back and to give back to the search engine optimization, pay per click, link building, affiliate marketing services that has been in the fore front of my career growth I have started my own website.

The Idea: is to write about my and experiences from a lot of other SEO's around the world and create this website as a platform for small businesses and SEO's to interact.

There is lots to come and I seek all your help and guidance to make this a success.

The is www.searchengineconsultant.com.au

Services Discussed: Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click, Social Media Optimization and Link Building.

No comments: