Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dry Chappathi!!!


I woke up to an uneasy calm, a dry morning and noticed suddenly everything around me had disappeared. What a bad start? I slowly got out of the bed and walked across the room straight to the bath room. While I walked out I noticed the newspaper still on the tea table. What today I didn't take newspaper to the bathroom? This is something thats rarest of the rare. I cant "S" with out reading something its so bad a habit that I read toothpaste and shampoo covers now am aware of all the major brands ingredients, corporate office and trademark disclaimer. What happened to me? I sat on the bean bag and after a few minutes I realised that I have still not switched on the TV. Whether or not I watch it I switch it on once I sit on my bean bag. Something is terribly wrong. Now I switched on the TV and left to kitchen coz I was so damn hungry after a long undisturbed "void" sleep. I saw what there to eat and I realised there is already some Chappathi Dough prepared and underneath the same box there were some subji with onions. Took out the box and started rolling the dough. The TV noise was irritating me and I switched it off. I didnt know what oil to use so made some dry chappathi's coz i didnt want to take any chance. I came to the dining table and realised the Chappathi was so dry and I am not able to swallow it. I was munching it hard and now started shouting at her. "Hey, where the hell are you?" no response "Oh my god she left to her native for couple of days." Now I realised how important it is to her to stand near her in the Kitchen while she is cooking and on top of that how irritating it is to watch TV when someone is boiling in Kitchen and beyond all this accept my criticism about the dish she cooked. This emptiness continued until I left home in the form of taking bath without towel and none to yell for a towel and calling her from garage to bring my goggle.

Oh my dear life is pathetically DRY (Chappathi) when you are not around!!!

I have stored some Chappathi in the refrigerator for you to know how pathetic it is for me to live without you for even couple of days.

No comments: